Since 2008, Ben Heinsohn, owner and president of Salem Windows & Doors, has been committed to educating the community on the best way to choose windows and doors for their home or business. His commitment to making sure the wisest choice is made (not necessarily the most expensive one), has earned him a reputation as a trusted resource in this community, as well as Boone, NC, where he has a second showroom.
Ben chose to take the conservative path to business growth, allowing the foundation of the business to be centered on product knowledge, customer service, and a firm understanding of the marketplace. “Earning someone’s trust is a big responsibility,” said Ben. “And it’s one my team and I take very seriously.”
With all that said, there are a number of reasons why one should consider Salem Windows & Doors. The top eight are:
- There is no such thing as high-pressured sales at Salem Windows & Doors. “Our team respects that this kind of purchase is not based on impulse, and should be methodically considered,” Said Ben. “We don’t force anyone to make a decision by imposing artificial deadlines, the way some companies do. Windows and doors are significant purchases and customers deserve time to think through their options.”
- Highly trained and certified installation. The installers used by Salem Windows & Doors are 2 of only 38 certified in the state of North Carolina by “InstallationMasters” ™.
- Pricing is consistent. “A lot of our competitors offer ‘sale prices’ if you sign by X date,” said Ben. “We believe that tactic lends itself to purchases that ultimately lead to buyer’s regret. Our pricing is consistent and fair in the marketplace.”
- They believe in showing all the options. Ben and his team aren’t going to show a potential buyer only one brand or one option. “Part of our commitment to helping our customers make informed decisions includes showing them all of the available options. We believe in using the right product for the right situation.”
- A welcoming showroom in Kernersville. This isn’t a daunting, construction-style business. “We are a family-oriented business,” said Ben. “Our showroom is an environment in which everyone—individuals, families (and even pets!)—can feel comfortable. The construction industry can often seem opaque and intimidating, but we strive to make sure all customers can feel free to ask questions and understand our products.
- This local family-owned business is growing! Their reputation has been built on their integrity and, as such, the Boone location is expanding, including additional displays that highlight the abilities of the company.
- The warranty. “Our products all include a strong warranty, backing the quality of the products we sell. This adds value, including peace of mind.”
- Up to date on current trends. “We offer scenic doors that help expand indoor living areas to outdoor living areas,” said Ben. “As more and more homes are opening up to include exterior living, these scenic doors are a favorite for homeowners.”
“Whether our client is investing in new construction, remodeling, or simply replacing windows that are no longer efficient, she/he can count on us. I’m not interested in selling windows and doors just to promote our volume of work. I value and appreciate that my clients have other options. Since they are willing to trust me to respond to their needs, I want to be sure I deserve that trust. That’s my number-one priority in this business.”
Salem Windows & Doors is headquartered at 400 West Mountain St. in Kernersville. You can contact them at 336.770.5777, drop by or e-mail Info@SalemWindowsAndDoors.com. If you’re in the High Country, be sure to visit Randy at the Boone showroom, located at 8968 Highway 105 S. or call 828.963.6016. Visit SalemWindowsAndDoors.com and be sure to “like” them on Facebook.