BY WENDI HOOVER
Do you want to reach thousands of members of your local community, experience an amazing networking opportunity, and receive a huge return for a minimal investment? Then, Clemmons Community Day is for you!
The Lewisville-Clemmons Chamber of Commerce proudly presents the 8th Annual Clemmons Community Day on Saturday, May 6th, 2017. We are partnering with the Jerry Long Family YMCA to host this community-wide event and feature Healthy Kids’ Day—combining two energizing events in one great location—and we want you to be a part of it!!
Check out these 9 reasons why your business should be a vendor:
- Exposure to over 1,500 members of the local community: The 2016 event saw over 1,500 attendees! This is your opportunity to grow with us as we continue to get bigger and better. Now in its 8th year, the Day is so popular that attendees know to mark their calendars ahead of time!! This unique event offers an adventure-filled day for friends and families to come together in fellowship, play, and celebration of our great community!
- Excellent opportunity to connect with existing customers: Market your presence to your existing and potential customers! Encourage them to attend the event and stop by your booth for a special drawing or extra one-on-one attention. Connect with your clients prior to the event through social media, your website, e-mail, and text and voice mail messaging. An aware and informed client ensures the potential for them to attend the show and visit your booth!
- Network with 120+ vendors: The last event saw over 120 vendors! This provides a wonderful opportunity to network with your peers and other business leaders. Where else can you find 120 businesses together for five uninterrupted hours—not just ready to talk with you about their own business, but also ready to learn about yours?
- Receive a huge return for a small investment: You can be a vendor for as little as $125! Each booth comes with one 10’x10’ tent, one 8-foot-long table, and two chairs. Chamber members receive a discounted rate; the non-Chamber-member rate is $150. This really is a small expense for potentially years of return.
- Celebrate a perfect setting: Clemmons, North Carolina! Clemmons is a secret gem of both Southern hospitality and progressive advancement, providing an excellent location for a community-focused event. This unique location creates a sense of unity among our local businesses, residents, and visitors, while providing a forum for our local businesses to educate individuals about the wonderful products and services available at their fingertips. That’s what Clemmons Community Day is all about!
- Focus on local businesses. Shop Local! By providing an arena to spotlight our local businesses, the Chamber actively promotes the “Shop Local” philosophy: supporting local businesses increases consumer awareness and is a vital driver in boosting the local community and its economy.
- Encourage strong, positive entrepreneurship: Local businesses that offer unique goods and services encourage community commerce and entrepreneurship. Your presence at Clemmons Community Day reminds the public of your company’s positive reputation. When consumers shop local businesses, it creates local competition, helping drive business incentives and fostering an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Start an annual tradition: Repetition equals recognition! Having your business participate as a vendor year after year reminds event-goers that your business is a legitimate and important part of the community.
- Experience the trifecta of fun, local entertainment, and education! In addition to highlighting local businesses from our community, participants experience:
- Fun!! Lots of activities for the whole family!
- Tons of entertainment—local performances, music, and a professional DJ!
- Talent show and fitness demos!
- Door prizes and great food!
- Canned food drive for our local food pantry!
- And much, much more!!
Join us as we continue building stronger businesses, healthier kids, and a dynamic community!
**All applications and funds must be received by the Chamber no later than April 21, 2017**
Rain or Shine!
No alcohol or pets, please.