Hop on over and make these easy and festive Easter treats with your kids!
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Cinnamon Glazed Carrots
- 2 lbs. baby carrots
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place carrots in the slow cooker. Stir salt and vanilla into the melted butter and pour over the carrots. Toss until evenly coated.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Toss carrots in cinnamon sugar mixture just before serving.
- Cook on high 3–4 hours.
Bunny No-Bake Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 8 oz. package soft cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ Tbsp vanilla extract
- Annie’s bunny grahams
- Remove strawberry stems and hull out the center with a small knife or strawberry corer to create a “cup” for the filling.
- Trim the pointed end of the strawberry flat, so it will stand upright on the baking sheet.
- In a bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Place the cream cheese mixture into a pastry bag and pipe it into the strawberry “cups.”
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Note: Do not make these earlier than 4 hours before serving, or strawberries will become soggy.
- Immediately prior to serving, garnish each cream cheese strawberry with a bunny graham. Note: Grahams will get soggy if added earlier.
Easter Oreo Bark
- 1 package vanilla candy coating
- ¾ Easter/pastel M&Ms
- 8–10 Spring Oreos (crushed)
- pastel sprinkles
- Melt package of candy coating on a small pot on low heat, stirring constantly until melted. Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- While the candy melt is still gooey, sprinkle on crushed Oreos, M&Ms and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Break into pieces and serve.