For high school girls everywhere, springtime signals dreams of prom! Finally, an occasion to be as glam as you like, wearing the perfect dress and being escorted by your someone special, and feeling confident that your natural beauty is shining through!
Getting ready for prom can be an amazingly fun experience, as you may opt to try a new hairstyle or a sophisticated new lip color, then greet your date with a dazzling smile! You’ll be taking more photos than ever, while capturing every memory of one of the best times of your life. At Aeracura Aveda Salon in Winston-Salem, prom season is an exciting time for stylists, too, as they guide girls to look their most radiant! Owner and master stylist, Christi Bradham, shares trends she sees for this year’s prom season that include hair with flowy beach waves, maybe even a few romantic braids, or a classic look with the hair pulled softly into a messy chignon bun.
“For makeup, it will be all about a natural look with vintage red lips and slightly winged liner,” she says. Eyelash extensions will still be a must and are a great makeup add-on for only $20! The superbly talented Aeracura staff is ready to inspire you—and here’s why they should be your “team” for the most beautiful prom experience ever!
Top 5 Reasons to Visit Aeracura Before Prom:
- This is a team of Aveda certified professionals, ready to help you achieve the look and feel you want for prom night. Their very own Aeracura Glam Squad has tons of experience and is in touch with the latest prom trends. (Check out Aeracura’s Instagram @aeracurasalon to see what the Glam Squad accomplished with Twin City Fashion Week last spring—and they can’t wait to do it all again this April!)
- It’s all about pampering. Treat yourself to Aeracura’s pre-prom experience! Think fresh highlights or glossing treatments, a trim to clean up the ends of your tresses, a relaxing facial to detox your pores, so your skin is glowing on prom night, and a touch of waxing to perfectly define your brows.
- You’ll absolutely love their location! Once your prom night hair and makeup routine is finished, step outside—amid the beautiful flowers and historic scenery nearby—and have your pictures taken in the always exquisite Reynolda Village. Or, go to dinner at one of Reynolda Village’s wonderful restaurants before the big dance.
- This salon loves prom—it’s that simple! Prom season is a breath of fresh air, with so many new, trendy looks that blend classic with chic, and they love having their creativity challenged while thinking outside the box! There’s nothing quite like the feeling of dressing up and feeling oh-so-elegant, and these talented stylists love being part of such a special day for all the high school girls in the area!
- By late February, Aeracura will also be welcoming you to a lovely second location in Clemmons, making a pre-prom visit to Aeracura Salon even more convenient.
The place to be for beauty, creativity, and the most personalized attention, Aeracura Aveda Salon, is located at 101 Reynolda Village, Winston-Salem, 336-448-0792, with their newest salon located at 6265 Town Center Drive in Clemmons. Learn more about their services and meet their stylists at Aeracurasalon.com, and follow them on Instagram @aeracurasalon.