You may be single. Or married with children. Or divorced. It doesn’t matter. The heart of the matter is that if you’re interested in adopting, Family Services is here to help.
For us, it’s all about trust.
This year marks the 75th year that Family Services continues to support families on their journey to become parents through domestic and international adoption.
Families explore adoption for many reasons. Some couples have struggled with infertility or other medical issues and have decided to build their families through adoption. Others are looking to expand their family by embracing a child who is waiting for a permanent home. At Family Services, our goal is simple: to help children find “forever families” and to provide lifelong support to all who are touched by adoption.
Our experienced staff is available to talk with you about your adoption journey and assist with every phase of the process.
Our services include:
- Individual consultations to help families select the type of adoption appropriate for them;
- Placement of children through our infantadoption program;
- Home study, education, and post-placement services for families adopting internationally through one of our U.S. partner agencies;
- Services for families involved in step-parent, relative, private,or independent adoptions;
- Education about open adoption;
- Ongoing supportive services, including support groups, counseling services, and confidential Intermediary services.
Adoption affects both the child and the adoptive parents in wonderful and lasting ways. If you are truly interested in sharing your life and your love, please call us at 334.722.8173, or visit us online at FamilyServicesForsyth.org.
Family Services is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services and is nationally accredited by the Intercountry Adoption Accreditation and Maintenance Entity.
[fbcomments url="" width="100%" count="off" num="15" countmsg="Facebook Comments"]