Bagels, both regular and mini-size
Cream Cheese, plain
Fruit Leather Strips (such as Fruit Roll-Ups or similar, for scarf)
Blueberries (for eyes, nose and/or mouth)
Chocolate Chips (for eyes, nose and/or mouth)
Pretzel Sticks (for arms)
1. Spread cream cheese generously, to the edges and over the hole of half of a regular- size bagel and half of a mini-bagel.
2. Place them on a plate, with the mini-bagel half as the snowman’s head.
3. Place the “scarf” fruit leather strip over and between the two bagel halves.
4. Use berries or chocolate chips for eyes, smile and buttons.
5. Cut a mini-carrot into a disc and then slice the disc into a triangle for the nose.
10 cups clean Snow
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
1 14-oz. can Condensed Milk, sweetened and chilled
Sprinkles, Chocolate Syrup or Magic Shell (optional)
1. Fill a chilled glass or pottery mixing bowl with clean fresh snow.
2. Stir in chilled, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
3. Spoon into small bowl and top with your favorite toppings and serve!
Frozen Blue Party Punch
1 gallon Polar Blast Blue Hawaiian Punch
2 liters Sprite, chilled
12 oz. Pineapple Juice, chilled
10 scoops vanilla Ice Cream
- In a punchbowl, combine Polar Blast Blue Hawaiian Punch, Sprite and pineapple juice.
- Add scoops of vanilla ice cream right before serving, so they froth and float like “snowballs” on surface.
[fbcomments url="" width="100%" count="off" num="15" countmsg="Facebook Comments"]