What happens when you mix a little Science and Santa, add a dash of the arts and a dollop of plain old fun? Why, Festive Family Friday, of course!
Festive Family Friday, sponsored by Spangler, Rohlfing & Lambert Pediatric Dentistry and Publix Super Markets Charities, is a music- and discovery-filled holiday tradition at Kaleideum North. This year’s event is Friday, December 13th, from 4:30-8:30 pm.
Kaleideum North will be dressed in its seasonal best for this event, and every nook and cranny is filled with the holiday spirit!
For a deeply discounted admission rate, you’ll:
- Listen to live music performed by choral and instrumental ensembles.
- Experience LIVE Science with Holiday Hunger Games in the auditorium.
- Create an upcycled ornament and make special reindeer food for Santa’s reindeer.
- Meet one of Kaleideum’s resident animals up close.
- Catch a Manheim Steamroller laser show in the Planetarium.
- Let your imagination soar with a performance by Edge Performing Arts.
- Experience insta-snow, holiday slime, and snow-dough in a Sensory-Friendly Play Lab.
- Create and play with cardboard puppets and in a large cardboard sleigh.
- Shop for gifts in the Gift Shop, which will offer a 20 percent discount on purchases totaling $10 or more.
- Give Santa your wish list and have your picture taken with the Big Guy.
- Play and learn with an energetic and loveable “Blippi,” who will help kids see the Museum in new and unexpected ways!
CiCi’s Pizza will be on site for dinner and drink purchases. Admission for Festive Family Friday is only $3 per person for ages 1 and up, members and non-members.
Festive Family Friday attendees will also have the opportunity to purchase a new or renew an expired Family Membership for $25 off the regular price! ($125 vs. $150)
Kaleideum North is located at 400 W. Hanes Mill Road in Winston-Salem. Avoid the lines … visit Kaleideum.org to purchase tickets online or learn more.
[fbcomments url="" width="100%" count="off" num="15" countmsg="Facebook Comments"]