1 roll Pillsbury crescent rolls
½ cup canned pumpkin pie filling
½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 egg yolk
½ cup powdered sugar
1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
½-1 Tablespoon milk
1. Preheat oven to 374°.
2. In a medium bowl, combine pie filling, egg yolk and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Unroll and separate crescent roll dough and place 1 heaping tablespoon of pumpkin pie mix onto each crescent triangle.
4. Starting with the wide end, roll the crescent triangle over once and pinch the sides to contain the filling. Continue rolling (a little might leak out, but that’s okay) and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes or until browned. Cool for 10 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients until smooth. Place in a plastic sandwich bag. Snip a corner of the bag and drizzle the glaze onto the crescents. Serve warm.
Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
11 oz. caramels
One-third cup pumpkin spice creamer (such as International Delight brand)
8 oz. package of light cream cheese
¾ cup pure pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
one-third cup brown sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
8 oz. light whipped topping
1. Combine the caramels and creamer in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the caramels have melted and mixture is combined. Let cool 15 minutes.
2. Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Mix in the pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice until thoroughly combined.
3. Fold in the whipped topping.
4. Pour enough caramel sauce into the bottom of your serving bowl to cover the bottom. Spoon half of the pumpkin cheesecake mixture on top and smooth the surface. Drizzle on more caramel sauce, leaving just enough for the top of the dip.
5. Spoon on the remaining half of the pumpkin cheesecake mixture and smooth the top. Drizzle on remaining caramel. Serve with apple slices, graham crackers and gingerbread cookies.
Pumpkin Spice Lush – No-Bake Layered Dessert
2 11.3-oz. packages Pecan Sandies cookies
2 sticks (1 cup) butter, melted
2 (3.4 oz.) boxes pumpkin spice instant pudding*
2 cups 2% milk
4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 (16 oz.) containers whipped topping, thawed
1 cup pecans, chopped
- Spray a 9×13″ glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large plastic bag, crush Pecan Sandies. Add melted butter and mix until moistened evenly. Press into the bottom of the dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding mix, milk, and pumpkin pie spice until thick, about 1 minute. Fold in one of the containers of whipped topping until combined. Spread the mixture on top of the Pecan Sandies crust.
- Top the pumpkin pudding layer with the remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Refrigerate 6 hours or until set.
*Note: If you can’t find the pumpkin spice instant pudding mix (it’s seasonal), substitute with two 3.4-3.9 oz. boxes of instant vanilla pudding. Prepare with milk as directed and whisk in one to one-and-one-third cups pumpkin puree and 2-4 tsp pumpkin pie spice.
[fbcomments url="" width="100%" count="off" num="15" countmsg="Facebook Comments"]