Three years ago, Mac & Nelli’s moved to Harper Hill Commons Shopping Center on Country Club Road in Winston-Salem. The move was a welcomed addition to the neighboring residents and businesses, and the location has proven to be a success for owners Art and Lori Shaver.
“The business has grown each year since we have moved to this location,” said Lori. “We attribute the growth to putting out a good product and making sure our customers are happy. We always offer many specials and promotions to keep them coming back and bringing their friends.”
Weekly entertainment specials include:
– Live music on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
– Trivia every Tuesday night with a chance to win cash prizes.
– Karaoke every Wednesday night.
– Fun-Day Football on Sundays during football season with 10 big screen TVs and NFL Sunday Ticket, so you’ll never miss a game!
Weekly food specials include:
– Famous 35-cent wings every Monday and Wednesday (dine-in only).
– All-you-can-eat pasta for $9.95 and half-price wine every Tuesday.
– $5 classic burger and fries every Thursday.
– Brunch available every Friday–Sunday from 11am–2pm, which includes $1 mimosas from open to close! The lunch menu is also available during this time.
– Slow-roasted prime rib special for $22 on weekends.
Holiday specials include:
Super Bowl Sunday – Panthers or not, Mac & Nelli’s is a great place to watch the big game! “We do specials for whatever year of the Super Bowl,” said Lori. “For example, since it is Super Bowl 52 this year, we will do 52-cent drink-and-food specials. We will also have great giveaways throughout the game.”
Valentine’s Day – Sweetheart specials.
St. Patrick’s Day – Big celebration including great Irish food specials and live music.
Cinco de Mayo – Authentic Mexican food specials and sombreros!
Kentucky Derby – “We will be celebrating with our 3rd Kentucky Derby Party this year,” said Lori. “We have a high-tea party and ladies’ hat contest before the run for the roses and, of course, derby party drinks.”
Additionally, Mac & Nelli’s is available for private parties and other events throughout the year.
All this would not be possible without the amazing staff at Mac & Nelli’s. “We are very thankful for our staff who work hard to make sure our food is on point and the customer is taken care of,” said Lori. “Many of our staff have been with us since we first opened and have also been vital to building our customer base. We have had many that have come in as customers and have turned into good friends.”
Mac and Nelli’s is located at 4926 Country Club Road in Winston-Salem. They are open Monday–Thursday from 3pm–12am and Friday–Sunday from 11am–12am. Sunday brunch is served from 9am–2pm. For more information, call 336.529.6230, or visit the website at MacAndNellisWS.com. You can also find Mac & Nelli’s on Facebook, where upcoming events and specials are posted.