When you have a special event coming up that you know will produce special moments and the potential for memories that will last a lifetime, it is important to hire professionals that will help you capture these moments. Sometimes, photographers miss that perfect shot, and friends and family end up with blurry images and videos on their phones and tablets. In order to make sure those special times are not lost forever, why not consider hiring a professional that can offer services to cover every facet of your big event? In our area, the best of the best is Matthew Hall and 201 Media Productions.
For those who know Matthew and his team, choosing 201 Media Productions is a no-brainer. For those who are unfamiliar, below are the top 10 reasons 201 Media Productions is the right choice.
1) 201 Media Productions offers photography, videography, DJ services and photo booth…everything you will need for the big day!
2) The people behind the scenes are trained professionals who can help make your event whatever you want it to be with their one-stop shop approach to wedding, corporate and special events.
3) 201 Media Productions embodies the concept of the American dream. Matthew Hall built the company from the ground up, based solely on his creative and innovative vision, as well as his dedication to give everything he had to his customers.
4) Most companies raise prices when they become successful…but not 201 Media Productions. Prices remain affordable for, and accessible to, customers through multiple package options, including a variety of services and time requests.
5) Creativity is at the forefront of 201 Media Productions’ plan for capturing the most important moments at every event. This non-traditional attitude really sets them apart from other media companies in the area.
6) 201 Media Productions’ DJ has a talent for getting even the shyest partygoers out on the dance floor. No matter what your musical style, Mike Seamon can deliver the ideal playlist to get everyone on their feet!
7) Matthew Hall is constantly listening to clients and finding ways to adapt to changing needs for special events. What began as videography and photography grew to photo booths and DJ services, to make selecting professionals even easier for his customers.
8) The technology 201 Media Productions utilizes is always the highest quality available today. This allows for the clearest images and smoothest videos…no more grainy pictures or shaky movies!
9) The turn-around time is quick! No more waiting months and months to see the images from your wedding or family reunion. Hall and his team work diligently to get your shots back to you in a timely fashion, so you can enjoy them as long as possible!
10) The most important part of 201 Media Productions is customer satisfaction. If you aren’t happy, neither are they! When discussing services for your upcoming event, make sure you are clear about your expectations, and 201 Media Productions will do whatever necessary to make it happen!
The Affordability of Videography
Hiring a videographer sounds expensive, but it is remarkably affordable with 201 Media Productions. “There are some misconceptions about the word ‘videography’ and why this service is needed for events,” said Hall. “A lot of people presume that hiring a videographer means a Hollywood production, which can be completely overwhelming to them and not cost-effective at all. Another misconception I hear all the time is, ‘I can’t possibly afford video.’ The truth is, usually, the photographer gets paid more than a videographer. Both of these vendors are professionals, and both take pride in providing a great product to their clients. At 201 Media, we approach weddings and parties with a simple approach; it’s about capturing the moments in a way that the client will actually want to enjoy watching them again and again. We are a one-stop shop, offering videography, photography, DJ, photo booth, tape transfer and duplication services for events. We understand that there is a budget; and whether that budget is big or small, we want to celebrate with you to make lasting memories. We are in the memory business—creating experiences. Our approach is to walk in as strangers and come out as part of the family. We truly appreciate every opportunity given to us. My team just loves having fun, especially for the celebrations of life!”