Drive around Forsyth County, and you’ll realize some neighborhoods simply exude that peaceful, welcoming feeling of home, often from the first minute you drive in.
For apartment dwellers—young professionals, small families, or downsizers—it’s sometimes trickier to find that same ambiance. For the lucky residents of Chamberlain Place Apartments, however, it’s what brought them here.
Community Manager T.J. Mosley leads a staff that continues to be proud of how their residents view life at Chamberlain Place. They are also confident what they have to offer is so much more than just a serene setting. We know you’ll agree that these Top Five reasons are important to anyone looking for their next apartment home.
- Family: Bring yours and get to know ours! This popular mid-size apartment community is known for the camaraderie of its neighbors, and that includes young professionals just starting out, families, couples, and of course, the four-legged family members. The complex is enthusiastically pet-friendly with its own fenced-in area (and you’ll meet the nicest neighbors on those after-dinner walks!). It offers lighted tennis courts and volleyball, an actual putting green, a state-of-the-art fitness center, designer swimming pool, playground, and beautiful nature trails that are perfect for sharing with new friends
- Comfort: While it comes in all shapes and sizes, comfort can be defined inside your apartment home—gas heat, gas fireplaces, ceiling fans—or the feeling of cozy contentment you feel after heading in after a long day. These smartly styled one-, two-, and three-bedroom options deliver every detail you’d want in an apartment, from spacious walk-in closets and outside storage to a good-sized kitchen and ample cabinet storage there, too. You’ll also feel comfortable with the choice of a six- or 13-month lease.
- Safety: The Chamberlain Place team doesn’t believe service ends when the leasing office closes. A dedicated staff offers around-the-clock awesome attention, with 24-hour, on-call response for maintenance issues and, of course, any urgent safety concerns. It’s the well-known beauty of renting; when there’s a leak, a break, or a doorknob that needs tightening, one phone call to the office and your mind is quickly at ease. Current residents also brag about the well-lit grounds and secured entrance/exit gate, for peace of mind at the end of a long work day.
- Convenience: If you’re starting a new job that requires a commute, relax, you’ve found your next home. Situated right at I-40, you can hop on the highway for an easy drive if your job takes you to Kernersville, High Point, or Greensboro, or if you’re winding down for the weekend and ready for the best shopping and dining around, let’s just point out that Thruway Shopping Center is 10 minutes away. You’ll also be at the center of everything the charming Village of Clemmons has to offer, including Tanglewood Park, and mere minutes from the Wake Forest Baptist Health Medical Plaza.
- Style: There’s no skimping on style at Chamberlain Place, and every apartment features sleek appliances, beautiful granite countertops, ceramic tile flooring in kitchens and bathrooms, and spacious living areas with vaulted ceilings and 9′ ceilings. Floor plans—both traditional and contemporary—range from 852 square feet to 1377 square feet, with a few units boasting the delightful addition of a sunroom/
Find your new home at Chamberlain Place Apartments, located at 6220 Chamberlain Place in Winston-Salem. Reach their impeccable office staff at 336-794-7677 to schedule a tour or check apartment availability, or visit them online at chamberlainplaceapartments.com. The office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.; and Sunday, 1 p.m.–5 p.m.